Thursday, August 03, 2006

Taco Bell Guy

Yes I know that this is a strange name to a post but it will all make sense after you hear the story. Well here it goes. It all started when we had a softball tournament in town and when it was all over my friend minda was going to take me home. Before we left town we started home we went to taco bell to get something to eat and well here is where the fun begins. We went in and I saw two guys that I went to school with but I didn't say anything to them. Minda on the other hand thought that one of them was cute so she was telling me about him so I told her "you mean Alec?," "I went to school with him." So for the rest of the meal it was hot guy this and dreamy eyes that, and it started to get a little boring. Finally her mom said why don't you go and get his number then? And minda was freaking out so I said you have to come with me and I will get it for you. Finally she agreed but when we were near the counter she turned around and left me so I got his number for her but then also got a little pay back on her for ditching me. I told him all about how she thought that he was Mr. Dreamy eyes and everything. Not even five minutes later he shows up at our table and looks at minda and says "my friend really wanted me to give you his number too" Minda turned the brightest color of red and me, her mom, and her brother started cracking up. It was awesome so now every time I go to Taco Bell or veen pass one I start to crack up because of what happened to minda news that's the story thought you ought to know news >:D

3 Comments:

Blogger psycho_chick said...

this is only really funny if you were there or if you knew the guys who gave her the numbers

3:42 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

lol, sounds funny and really interesting. Stuff like that is why I was always afraid to tell my friends if I thought a guy was cute (before I was going out with Trev of course, lol).

5:56 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

the two guys who gave her thier numbers i went to school with too so i knew who they were or else i wouldnt do it

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home