Sunday, July 09, 2006

my life long dream

for the time right now i have decided to save up my money now what for some people might not agree with me but i find that a good way to spend my money would to invest in the business of a unicycle thats right a unicycle i have always wanted one and i thought that it is a good thing to do i would get excercize and it would be fun also either invest in juggling or playing the accordian to go along with it that way i could perform and mabey join an organization or something now you may think what a waste of time but for those of you who know me i will do just about anything and i mean that litterally so for those realistic people this si not for you but for those bold enough to express themselves for the random people or fri that they are i say do whatever you wish for me it is a unicycle but who knows what it is for you so go forth and seek your childhood dreams because nothing is impossible>:D

4 Comments:

Blogger The Fri said...

lol... sounds interesting. But if that's the way God wants you to spend your money, then so be it. :P lol, ttyl!

~Sarah~

7:25 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

oh how it will be done hey mabey you could be my assistant or we could start a band of unicycles where we create custome unicycles with instuments on them and play music while ridding people would love it or think were mental but what wlse is new neways >:D

9:42 AM  
Blogger The Fri said...

lol.. I dunno man, it's not really my dream.. lol

5:13 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

but you could still have fun what do you think? (cheesy grin)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home