Monday, July 17, 2006

Making a Dream a Reality

i know that i have recently talked about creating a unicycle band, well in recent days i have lookid into it and found out that i am able to get one for cheap and that i also could get an accordian. But what realy surprised me was that i can get an accordian with a plug on it so that i can also have my hard rock accordian band on unicycles. This also means that i will be able to make my dream a reality when i do become a world known musition you can say you knew me in the early years so my fellow readers in the words of me "Remember the Alamo!" >:D

6 Comments:

Blogger psycho_chick said...

well the dream is becoming more of a reality bcause i have ordered the unicycle and it is on its way so i can start ASAP which will be awsome so in the random words of my brother "I am a grapefruit give me your crosaunts"

8:03 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

Ha ha... wow...

3:54 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

wow your toe mwahaha jk

10:05 AM  
Blogger Breanna Monique said...

Someone told me that you were going to ride it around the halls on the first day of school. Please do. I need the entertainment.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Breanna Monique said...

I think it was Sarah. Sarah, was it you?

5:28 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

not the halls sanchez would kill me but i might ride it around outside that would be fun neways TTYL >:D

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home