Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blah

this post may sound interesting but is the result of having nothing to do so i am going to wright random thoughts and absolutly nothing so i can see if anyone actually reads these posts or just looks at the titles it is a random test and will not hurt you physically just mentally so if you are still reading this then you pass the first test now time for the second question What is 2+2? you must reply in comment form and the third question is What is the color of your socks? this is also a question to be answered in comment form if you are getting bored im sorry but you cannot stop now you are almost done so only 98 questions to go jk there will only be 2 more questions. numbero 3 if a flying monkey gave you a wish but said that you would die after he gave you the wish what would you ask for? and the finnallie of our questionaro is what is the meaning of this post?

3 Comments:

Blogger psycho_chick said...

not to die, fish, To ramble on without meaning, and nonya these are the answers but are they the answers to this question or not you have to decide and write your own answers or you will self destruct in 10.....9.....8.....7....6....5....4....3....2....1....BOOM you blew up

11:54 AM  
Blogger The Fri said...

Okay, I'm going to answer these questions. I saw them like two weeks ago but I didn't have time to answer them. lol. So here we go:
2+2 is 4.
My socks are gray.
If the monkey gave me a wish I would wish to kiss Trevor one last time and then I would get to go be with my Father in Heaven. =)
And I have no idea what the meaning of your post is. I think you are weird. lol. See ya.

~Sarah~

6:14 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

You are wrong 2+2= FISH anf the meaning of this post is rambling nonsense to see if anyone reads this mwahaha jk your answers are the more typicall type but your not that lets say pinatta headed jk neways TTYL >:D

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home